Saturday, November 27, 2010

Anatomy =D



Well, in this opportunity I'm going to talk about  my favourite subject in the career of veterinary medicine :

Anatomy.

This area is divided in two class: practical and theorical.

In the practice class,  we can see  the internal structures  of  various animals and The teoric class is related to learn about these funtion of this structures.

This asignature is very difficult, because we need a lot of memory. According to that, I prefer to put a specific color to each part of the structure, to remember them easier. I think it's a great idea, because i have graphic memory (my book is very colorful, jaja!).

this subject is very exciting to me, so I spend a lot of hours studying it.


 i take advantage of my hours of practical classes. also i watch videos that were recorded on them and obviously read the guides.
I love studying anatomy =D.

What is your favorite subject?

See you guys¡¡

I’ll be waiting for your comments.




4 comments:

  1. Yes, anatomi is a importatn subject.
    When you pass to 3rd year of the career, you will have this subject again and there you will hate it jajaja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in this opportunity I'll talk about of my favourite subject about the career of veterinary medicine .

    Anatomy.

    This area is divided in practice and SP teoric.

    In the practice we can see the internal structures of animals various .The teoric class is related to learn about the function.

    This WW asignature is very difficult because we need a lot of memory. By the same, i prefer put a specific color to each part of the structure to remember. I think that is a great idea because i have graphic memory ( my book is very colorful. jaja ).

    I dedicate a lot of hours for this subject due to that is very exciting for me.

    I took advantage of my hours of practice .

    Also I see videos and obviously read the guide .

    I love studying anatomy =D.

    What is your favorite subject?

    See you guys¡¡

    I’ll be waiting for your comments.

    Zinnia,
    well done! very interesting way you study it...
    remember to connect a bit more your ideas ok?
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss:
    The task has already been edited .

    Regards,
    Zinnia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the same the anatomy.
    That you are fine, bye.

    ReplyDelete