Monday, October 25, 2010

Some things about me=D

My name is Zinnia Fuenzalida, i am 19 years old and I am studing Veterinary Medicine in the University of Chile . I love it. It`s so cool =D I`ve known a lot of  very nice people. And long days there with them have been amazing to study together is nicer than Study alone , obviously.

In my free times i like to dance . and to spend some time with my fellas and my boyfriend (i met him at the university too , so i have one more reason to go there with a big smile on my face) :D:D:D

By this blog i hope you get to know me a little bit better.

2 comments:

  1. hi zinnia! i love study veterinary medicine also. i saw you dancing in some breaks in university and this you do good. i hope that you beautiful romance with raúl. bye. i see you in the u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Raúl Commanding)
    thanks, kami, for your good vibes about us! you're one of the memmorable friends i've made through this career.

    see ya'
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete